A.M. Links: Biden-Clinton 2016, Hoosiers Vote, Mexico's Julia
We'll always have Joe Biden! The Vice President suggested he might "team up" with Hillary Clinton in 2016. "I'm only joking obviously. I don't know. I don't know whether I'm going to run and Hillary doesn't know whether she's going to run." Obviously, Joe, obviously.
- Will Orrin Hatch be watching Indiana's Senate primary returns tonight?
- A former NYPD officer gets 75 years to life for sexually assaulting a schoolteacher at gunpoint.
- Mexico's electoral commission apologized for former Playboy model Julia Orayen's attire at Sunday night's Presidential debate.
- A professor on the appointments committee at Harvard said Elizabeth Warren got her position there because of her expertise, not because of her Native American heritage.
- The Ben Stiller film "Neighborhood Watch" gets a name change, because of Trayvon Martin.
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content!
New at Reason.tv: John Stossel on Journalism, How He Became a Journalist, and His New Book