Delving ever-deeper into his bag of economic wisdom, President Obama proposes to boost the national economy by hiking taxes on upper-income earners.
- When the feds don't have other charges to lay on defendants, they like to prosecute for broadly defined "lying".
- With the prospects for a primary win in his home state looking increasingly dicey, Rick Santorum puts his presidential campaign on hold.
- GSA administrator won't defend buckets of money spent on a conference where attendees joked about the cash they were blowing through.
- With twice the debt of Greece, Ireland and Portugal combined, Spain is poised to take a very expensive visit to the Eurozone bailout window.
- North Korea's plans for a long-range rocket launch draw U.S. threats to withhold food aid.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.