More than 100,000 active duty U.S. Army troops are currently on some kind of psychotropic medication.
- "No regrets" for Newt Gingrich as he prepares to transition from Mitt Romney alternative to Mitt Romney surrogate.
- The Federal Reserve's OIG "did not find any evidence of undue political interference with Federal Reserve officials related to the 1972 Watergate burglary or Iraq weapons purchases during the 1980s."
- The family of Trayvon Martin may sue the homeowner's association of the gated community in which the shooting occurred.
- Iran's Foreign Minister rejects setting pre-conditions to the resumption of nuclear talks later this week.
- Stocks across Asia fell today in response to Friday's weak U.S. jobs numbers.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Governor Luis Fortuno on How Puerto Rico Avoided Becoming America's Greece"