The FDA "wants a world that doesn't exist anymore," according to White House officials.
- Appeals court upholds ban on affirmative action.
- Ninety-eight GOP delegates are up for grabs in Wisconsin, Maryland, and D.C. primaries.
- Another Kony 2012 video comes out today.
- Oakland gunman who killed seven nursing school students has psychological problems.
- George Zimmerman will surrender if charged.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Will Whole Foods Destroy Brooklyn?"