New oil sanctions against Iran are a go, says the White House. Iran will probably do something aggressive and unprovoked in response which is just so like them.
- Thanks to Mega Millions' $640 million jackpot, a lot of people are buying lottery tickets, or they're judging those that do so, or worst of all, they're writing inane personal essays about buying a ticket just this once.
- "He earned it." Paul Ryan endorses Mitt Romney.
- Sugar is going to kill us all, says pediatrician.
- Gay marriage to continue being a problem for Obama's 2012 pandering plans.
- Virgin Group founder Richard Branson hates the war on drugs.
- Burma's imminent elections do not impress the country's most famous dissident.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.