Sixty-nine percent of Americans think we shouldn't be in Afghanistan anymore.
- House Democrats unveil a $3.6 trillion budget.
- Newt Gingrich will now charge supporters $50 a pop to have their photo taken with him.
- FTC wants online companies to pledge support for a web user's bill of rights.
- D.C.'s Metro system plagued with favoritism and a lack of accountability.
- RIP Priscilla L. Buckley.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Obamacare at the Supreme Court: Day One"