- Horrible French shootings — apparently by the same person or at least the same weapon — leads to France raising its terror alert to their highest level.
- Rick Santorum, equally amazing politicians, "as important" as Tank Man says 1994 Rick Santorum.
- "The state doing the best? New Jersey." Guess before you click. It's not a New Jersey joke, I swear.
- Supreme Court to consider question of sperm and survivor's benefits for children born after dad's death.
- The only place in Mexico where you can legally buy a gun.
- Pirate Bay claims they will start flying "server drones" in order to evade law enforcement.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices