- Things continue to fall apart in Afghanistan.
- Ukraine would like to pay the IMF back $3 billion later. Not now.
- Great moments in headlines: "Santorum Camp Doubles Down On Seamus."
- "Raoul Wallenberg's World War II Heroism a Lesson for World Doing Nothing About Syria"? Sure, send some sneaky Swedes to Syria.
- Yes. "Has the time come to limit congressional terms?"
- Awesome photos of places without people.
- The entire 2 hours of Google+ drug war debate can be viewed here.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.