The U.K. and the U.S. are buds. When their heads of state get together they sometimes say things like "the window for solving this issue diplomatically is shrinking" about Iran.
- Santorum dice a Puerto Rico: Hacer del inglés su (única) lengua oficial o seguir siendo un bien común.
- New Greek bailout is official: 130 billion euros to keep things going until 2014; prevent riot-porn photojournalism and general economic ruin.
- Today the Internet was dazzled by an ex-Goldman Sachs executive's angry New York Times editorial.
- Uh, think of the children? CBS has depressing tale of Mexican drug mule kids turned addicts.
- The American soldier alleged to have killed 16 Afgani civllians on Sunday was removed from the country. Meanwhile four out of seven Polish soldiers inititally tried will likely be re-tried for war crimes related to the deaths of six Afghan civilians in 2007.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.