Post-SOPA Washington: "The nerds are more powerful than anyone thought, and the tech industry flexed its muscle like never before."
- Still more on the NYPD's Muslim fetish.
- Government-approved green lightbulb costs $50.
- D.C. has no job count from stimulus.
- The White House lied about its involvement in firing Shirley Sherrod.
- Move over, Greece, it's Spain's turn to have a crisis.
- Syrian hospitals are literally filled with torture chambers.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Journalist Sam Slovick on Occupy LA: Scenes From a New Revolution"