A.M. Links: Obama Wants to Deal With Iran "Permanently," Federal Prosecutors Investigate Cover-Up in Sandusky Case, Retiring U.S. Senator Pens Ode to Bipartisanship
Obama on Iran: "It is important for us to see if we can solve this thing permanently, as opposed to temporarily."
- Sen. Olympia Snowe on her retirment: "Public service is a most honorable pursuit, and so is bipartisanship."
- Afghans on the U.S. troops who burned Korans: "Bring them to us. We will kill them ourselves."
- Advertiser pulls support from Rush Limbaugh due to "slut" remarks.
- Feds suspect fraud, bribery in Sandusyk cover-up.
- Obama heckled by student for remarks on Iran.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Look out Kate Upton, AZ pol pushing anti-Photoshopping bill! (Nanny of the Month, Feb 2012)"