Former LP presidential nominee Bob Barr endorses Newt Gingrich, "would consider" Gary Johnson.
- Conservative support for Mitt Romney plummeted 16 percent in the last two weeks.
- "The only thing FATCA has accomplished is scaring the living daylights out of non-US banks."
- Obama's faith council gathers dust.
- NPR roots around in Rick Santorum's lobbying history.
- New York Post defends NYPD's Muslim fetish.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Margaret Thatcher, Meryl Streep, & The Iron Lady: Fact vs. Fiction"