The court martial of suspected whistleblower Bradley Manning began today.
- The USPS will begin consolidating "virtually all" of its service centers in May.
- Poll: Americans prefer spending cuts to tax hikes for deficit reduction.
- Think tank hosts "lunch-in" to protest federal nutrition guidelines.
- Virginia legislature tables awful abortion bill until 2013.
- Aghans continue to riot over burnt books.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.