Congress critters near deal on payroll tax cut, Medicare reimbursement rates, other stuff.
- Gov. Chris Christie pooh-poohs the idea of a brokered GOP convention.
- Former Obama staffer Anita Dunn stops crapping on Wall Street, starts flacking for it.
- Syrians fear an out-and-out war.
- Elie Wiesel tells Romney to tell the other Mormons to stop baptizing dead Jews.
- Colorado man pisses off local animal control, spends seven hours in the clink.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.