- There's a sleeping pill shortage in Minneapolis; DEA is to blame.
- NYPD cops made to watch video about the "true agenda of much of Islam in America."
- Bill Kristol is dying for Mitch Daniels to change his mind.
- WSJ: "GOP Deserves to Lose."
- According to his tax returns, Romney invested in Fannie and Freddie.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "What We Saw: National School Choice Week Kick-Off, New Orleans"