In response to SOPA/PIPA, Wikipedia will go dark, Google will "place a link on its homepage."
- OWS freezes spending.
- Democrats claimed to have gathered 1 million signatures for the ouster of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker.
- The SEC loses its inspector general.
- Paula Deen has diabetes, will do ads for diabetes drugs.
- Americans are not saving.
- A new D.C. law that protects "rat families" has Virginians freaking out about a rat exodus.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Critics say the long-running satiric cartoon has created "a generation of boys" who are smug and disengaged.
Plus: Virginia's assault weapon ban gets shot down, Trump's tariffs face new legal scrutiny, and why you don't want Amy Klobuchar on your bar trivia team
American Heart Association Journal Finally Retracts Study Implying That E-Cigarettes Cause Heart Attacks Before People Use Them
The journal's editors recognized the problem before publication, but the authors failed to address it.