Rep. Ron Paul is "statistically tied" with President Barack Obama in a new CNN poll.
- More Paul: Says MLK Jr. would have agreed with him about the Iraq War and the drug war.
- A room full of southern Christians booed the Golden Rule at last night's debate in South Carolina.
- Wikipedia to take its English-language site offline tomorrow to protest SOPA.
- Eighty-four percent of Americans disapprove of Congress, finds WaPo poll.
- Sponsor of bill for drug-testing welfare recipients gets busted for DUI.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Can a White Libertarian Man Represent NY's Chinatown? Meet Dan O'Connor."