Mitt Romney may have won in New Hampshire, but Ron Paul beat out Jon Huntsman and the Ricks for second place.
- Fannie Mae's CEO has done enough damage, is stepping down.
- Hostess, owing money to the Bakery and Confectionery Union pension fund and others, files for bankruptcy.
- Prepaid college plans are becoming less useful by the year.
- Pakistan could be facing a military coup.
- Outgoing Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour pardoned nearly 200 people.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "3 Reasons Conservatives Should Cut Defense Spending Now!"