Rep. Paul Ryan withdraws support for the Stop Online Piracy Act.
- Voting opens in New Hampshire; Romney currently polling at well above 30 percent.
- Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour pardons four convicted killers who served as trustees in the governor's mansion.
- Obama is prepared to strike Iran, says former advisor.
- American "spy" captured by the Iranians has 20 days to appeal his death sentence.
- Rush goes after Newt for attacking Mitt and Bain.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Blueseed: The Googleplex of the Sea"