The Boston Globe endorses Huntsman in the New Hampshire primary.
- Huntsman endorses the NDAA: "I would have signed it. I would work toward ensuring in practice that we have due process, habeus corpus, and that we do not torture."
- Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum spar over who was more important in Congress.
- Emails: Gun-walking operation under President Bush had similar problems to Fast and Furious.
- The unemployment rate has declined by 0.6 percent since August.
- Testicle-crushing torture fetishist John Yoo says Obama is abusing his power.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Rick Santorum on the Freedom to Impose Your Values"