Newt Gingrich finally calls Romney a name ("liar").
- Ron Paul from Iowa last night: "We, the people, are growing and I'm optimistic."
- The DEA will continue to interrupt the supply of ADHD drugs through 2012.
- The liberal paper of record wonders if America is "prepared for a grinding, lengthy ground war in Asia."
- Retail gift returns are up 8 percent this year.
- Crude climbs over Iran tension.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Government Tracking Our Kids?! - Lisa Snell Discusses Student Privacy on CNN's OutFront"