Onetime Michele Bachmann campaign leader Kent Sorenson is now supporting Ron Paul.
- Mitt Romney still "uneasy with off-the-cuff remarks, unnatural at chitchat, and spare with his emotions."
- Rick Santorum is surging in Iowa; Newt Gingrich is plummeting.
- The U.N. honors Kim Jong-Il.
- Gen. Petraeus almost quit over Obama's decision to reduce troop levels in Afghanistan.
- Robert Reich: Obama will run with Hillary in 2012.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Crackdowns on Consensual Sex, Veggies, and more! Nanny of the Year (2011)"