Can Ron Paul do as well outside Iowa as inside it? A communications professor interviewed by Reuters says NO.
- Gingrich half-apologizes for saying, "I will be the nominee."
- Drones to replace National Guard on the U.S.-Mexico border.
- FCC commissioner: "The proponents of Internet freedom and prosperity have been asleep at the switch."
- Payroll tax cut fails again.
- The end of the world is one year from today.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Remy: Grandma Got Indefinitely Detained (A Very TSA Christmas)"