- Bachmann slammed Gingrich at the final GOP debate before the Iowa caucuses for lobbying for Freddie Mac: "You don't need to be within the technical definition of being a lobbyist to still be influence peddling with senior Republicans to have them do your bidding."
- Gov. Romney spent $97,000 in taxpayer money to destroy email servers and public records before leaving office.
- Obama administration has chosen which states will receive its coveted "Race to the Top" vote-buying grants.
- Despite minor cuts, Congress will preserve the tuition-inflating Pell Grant program.
- The entire Internet is opposed to the Stop Online Piracy Act.
- We are leaving half a billion dollars worth of neat toys in Iraq.
- Christopher Hitchens is dead.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Author D.J. Waldie on Being a 'Partisan of Suburban Places'"