- President Barack Obama, hater of "money in politics," has spent more on his re-election effort than the entire Republican presidential field combined.
- Bitcoin, the currency of the future, is now worth roughly 10% of what it was worth in June.
- Incredible Jane Gross rant: Why does Medicare pay for neurosurgery for people who are about to kick the bucket, but not a stay in a nursing home?
- The NYPD cop who sucker-punched a Wall Street occupier on Friday has a history of…sucker-punching Wall Street occupiers.
- Congress considers "gainful employment" rules to the law school industry.
- Obama, who has received more money from Wall Street than any politician in history, aligns himself with Occupy Wall Street.
New at Reason.tv: "Occupy LA: The Pro-Government Protesters?"