- Wall Street occupiers enter week two of their mission to "end the influence money has over our representatives in Washington."
- And that pepper-spraying cop? Yeah, he has a record of roughing up protesters.
- Meanwhile, Goldman Sachs downsizes its coffee cups, from 12 ounces to 10 ounces.
- Will the Super Committee actualy save America money? Probably not.
- WaPo discovers what it's like to be scheduled for deportation on your American-born kids' first day of school.
- Oklahoma moves to piss-test welfare recipients.
- The EPA says it needs roughly a quarter of a million more inspectors.
New at Reason.tv: "ManBearPig, Climategate and Watermelons: A conversation with author James Delingpole"