- The Palestinians prepare to seek membership at the United Nations.
- Ron Paul wins California straw poll.
- At least 23 protesters killed by government forces in Yemen.
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn apologizes to France for his "moral error."
- "A physically disabled Atlanta woman says a police officer threw her to the ground and arrested her when she refused to move from her chair."
- Archaeologists discover evidence of a zombie scare in 8th century Ireland.
The latest from Reason.tv: "Peter Schiff on the Dismal Future of the U.S. Economy."