- The AP fact-checks Obama's jobs speech: "Essentially, the jobs plan is an IOU from a president and lawmakers who may not even be in office down the road when the bills come due."
- For-profit college offers to pay companies to hire its graduates.
- Bank of America is considering cutting 40,000 jobs.
- Bryan Caplan asks some smart questions about universal college attendance.
- Andrew Goldman empties both barrels into Redskins owner Dan Snyder: "If I can be honest with you, I've spoken to several lifelong Redskins fans who are so distraught about your ownership that they say the only way to save the team is for you to sell it or even die."
- Three terrorists entered the U.S. last month with plans to detonate an explosive in New York or D.C. in honor of 9/11's 10th anniversary.
New at Reason.tv: Creating a Libertarian "Wall-E" with "Silver Circle" Director Pasha Roberts