- Homeless man Kelly Thomas died of "blunt head trauma," according to hospital records.
- Taser International is undertaking a rebranding effort to change their "people sometimes die when our products are used" reputation.
- A human rights group has accused Cisco of helping the Chinese Government crack down on Falun Gong members.
- WaPo fact checker: Obama lied about taxes.
- President Obama's top advisors want him to violate his promise to withdraw all U.S. troops from Iraq.
- Paul Krugman turns his attention to Bitcoin.
New at Reason.tv: PBS Travel Guru Rick Steves: Smoking Pot is "My Civil Liberty"