- Twenty-two thousand people have been murdered in Mexico in the last 18 months alone. That's one killing every 35 minutes.
- Eighty-one percent of poll respondents do not like President Barack Obama's economic policies.
- Rep. Ron Paul's new campaign ad targets Gov. Rick Perry for supporting Al Gore's 1988 presidential campaign.
- Immigrant arrests in the U.S. are nearing a 40-year low.
- Jimmy Hoffa Jr. stands by his "sons of bitches"/"go to war" comments.
- The Man Booker Prize shortlist has been announced.
New at Reason.tv: "What We Saw at the 2011 Seattle Hempfest"