- The Washington Post thinks last night's speech indicates President Obama is changing his tone in the debt ceiling fight. (Read Peter Suderman's reaction here.)
- The IMF weighs in on the debt ceiling debate.
- How much does Majority Leader Harry Reid's plan actually save on military spending?
- Glenn Beck compares Utoya campers to Hitler Youth.
- Several months after Google lost a bidding war for Nortel's patents, Google SVP Kent Walker explains why the company was so disappointed by losing the bidding war to Apple: "We were bidding on the right to stop people from innovating."
- Why does the Department of Education hate art schools?
New at Reason.tv: "Remy: Raise The Debt Ceiling Rap"