- Angry parent posts on Reddit: "FBI raided my house with a search warrant today (20 agents, guns drawn) because they seem to believe my 13 year old son was an integral part of the ANON ddos attack on Paypal"
- Rep. Ron Paul still wants TSA privatized.
- The biggest recipient of campaign contribution from News Corp is (drumroll, please)…Obama.
- The Department of Justice has withdrawn evidence it submitted earlier this month that might clear Army scientist Bruce Ivins of having produced and mailed anthrax around the country.
- Thanks to six seconds of missing surveillance tape, a Kern County Sheriff's officer has been cleared of any wrongdoing in the murder of former NFL star David Lee "Deacon" Turner.
- President Obama endorses the Respect for Marriage Act.
New at Reason.tv: "The Battle For Brooklyn: Eminent Domain Abuse Gone Wild"