- Erick Erickson has joined FreedomWorks, American Majority Action, Let Freedom Ring, and the Club For Growth to oppose Minority Leader Sen. Mitch McConnell's backup budget plan.
- Bill Clinton proposes using the 14th Amendment to raise the debt ceiling.
- The Justice Deparment now says that Bruce Ivins, the Army scientist who allegedly spread anthrax through the mail and killed himself in 2008, did not have the equipment necessary to make the poison.
- If Rep. Michele Bachmann's husband can cure gay people, you'd think he could also cure her debilitating migraines.
- Mark Anthony Stroman murdered two dark-skinned men and maimed a third in the wake of 9/11. Rais Bhuiyan lived, and is now requesting a stay of execution for the man who tried to kill him.
- The National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators is frustrated that the college subsidy bubble is inflating so slowly.
New at Reason.tv: "Carmageddon or Lameageddon? Billion Dollar Project Isn't Apocalyptic After All"