- Rand Paul puts a hold on the FBI director's reappointment, saying he'd like some questions answered first.
- The head of Scotland Yard has resigned in the wake of former Murdoch lieutenant Rebekah Brooks' arrest.
- Herman Cain thinks the government has the right to ban mosques.
- The press buries a scoop about a secret Somalia prison.
- Emails confirm that the White House tried to shut out Fox News.
- Beware of phony ethanol reform.
- Jerry Ragovoy, RIP.
The latest from Reason.tv: "3 Reasons Why The Debt-Ceiling Debate is Full of Malarkey."