- The debt talks are going swimmingly.
- Is Italy too big to fail?
- After watching the Casey Anthony trial, Sen. Mitch McConnell concludes that American juries cannot be trusted to convict terrorists.
- Indiana state senator queries constituents about legalizing marijuana, receives overwhelmingly positive response.
- The News of the World hacked the cell phones of Scotland Yard while the police agency was investigating The News of the World for hacking.
- Ten years after the first Lebowski Fest, Miller-McCune rounds up the best academic papers on the dude.
New at Reason.tv: "Economist Murat Yülek on Greek Debt, Turkish Growth, & U.S. Budget Woes"