- Cisco is going to build a 500,000-camera surveillance system for the Chinese government.
- Department of Justice sues Boston College to force the school to share IRA interviews with the British government.
- The Obama Administration manages to "selectively enforce" immigration law while still deporting more undocumented workers than ever before.
- DSK's dismissal is a "certainty."
- The Freedom of Information Act turns 45.
- Portugal's experiment with decriminalization has reduced addiction to hard drugs by half.
New at Reason.tv: "The War on Lemonade Stands! Nanny of the Month (June 2011)"