- Congress is "pushing a $1 billion aid package for the Federal Emergency Management Agency." Presumably, some of this money would also go to people in the Great Plains region.
- Colt Defense hires its first lobbyst in over a decade to preserve its deal with the DOD.
- Former 2 Live Crew frontman Luther Campbell will not be Miami's next mayor.
- Big Labor to fight E-Verify.
- More on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's visit to the U.S.: "The idea that Congress would openly side with a foreign leader against the president of the United States seems too far-fetched to believe."
- Will moderate Republicans run against Speaker John Boehner the same way Blue Dogs ran against Speaker Nancy Pelosi?
- Don Delillo reads from a CIA memo.
New at Reason.tv: "Independents Day is June 28! Pre-Order Nick Gillespie and Matt Welch's libertarian manifesto today!"