- New York Times reporter James Risen has been subpoened by federal prosecutors to testify against the CIA agent who leaked him sensitive documents.
- Politifact declares Sen. Scott Brown flip-flopped on Rep. Paul Ryan's Medicare plan.
- A Harper's story about deaths at Gitmo "doesn't hold up."
- After banning "narco ballads," Mexican city bans mini skirts.
- Rep. James ?Sensenbrenner writes syrupy love letter to PATRIOT Act.
- Despite lots of noise, states decline to pass Arizona-style immigration laws.
- Rep. Darrell Issa is investigating FCC Commissioner Meredith Baker's new job.
New from Reason.tv: "The High Value of Low Speech: Attorney Robert Corn-Revere Defends The Right to Offend"