- The chief of the White House Press Corps spills her guts about how anti-media the president is.
- Leon Panetta begs his CIA employees to stop leaking things.
- College professors visit Congress, testify that the humanities are necessary for national security.
- The governor of Sinaloa, Mexico, has banned the singing of "narco ballads" in public venues.
- Daniel Henninger wonders if any GOP presidential candidate can survive the next 18 months of scrutiny before the real race starts on Labor Day 2012.
- Jon Huntsman takes Newt Ginrich's missed opportunity, joins House GOP on entitlements and debt ceiling.
- If Pres. Obama does not receive authorization from Congress today, he must stop the war in Libya.
The latest from Reason.tv: "Remy: Do the TSA Pokey Pokey"