- Capitol Hill types are "surprised" that the "Gang of Six" has "fallen apart."
- Daniel Ellsberg continues to beat a loud drum on behalf of suspected Wikileaks collaborator Bradley Manning.
- How Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid created an Internet campaign to rival Barack Obama's.
- Over 500 migrant workers were stacked like kindling in two trucks headed for the U.S.
- "Newt Gingrich forbids everyone from using his comments about Paul Ryan in any attack ads."
- NPR's Scott Simon writes sappy farewell to America's shuttle program.
The latest from Reason.tv: "The Meaning of Socialism: Q&A with National Review's Kevin Williamson"