- Economist Josh Barro says concerns about uncertainty in the debt ceiling debate are overblown.
- Conservative Sage Charles Krauthammer declares Newt Gingrich's campaign "over" after attacks on Rep. Paul Ryan.
- In a new report, Demos asks "whether the assumptions enshrined in the 40-year-old Misuse of Drugs Act are still valid when applied 21st century drugs market."
- Researchers at the University of Washington, including a former Wikileaks associate, are designing a government database for medical marijuana users.
- The Osama bin Laden capture/kill "narrative" changes once again.
- A Saudia Arabian student in Central Florida has been charged with a hate crime for spitting on white people outside a Walmart.
The latest from Reason.tv: "Bob Poole and Adrian Moore: Why Highways Beat High-Speed Rail"