- The Army Corps of Engineers floods Cajun country.
- In America today, a decision to renew Celebrity Apprentice qualifies as election news.
- Newt Gingrich endorses a health insurance mandate, calls Paul Ryan's proposed cuts "right-wing social engineering."
- Socially liberal Republicans fund a campaign to legalize gay marriage in New York.
- If the Arab Spring comes to the U.A.E., the founder of Blackwater will have a mercenary army ready to fight it.
- Border incidents in Israel and India in the same weekend. Whee.
The latest from Reason.tv: "Calculate Your Share of Government Spending."