- Mitt Romney's advisors tell Byron York that their man has a "secret strategy" to salvage his small-government bona fides.
- Donald Rumsfeld uses Wikileaks to defend George W. Bush's torture program.
- Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio knowingly bankrupted his agency, says CFO.
- The EU will end passport-free travel across Europe.
- Wire photographers admit President Obama's OBL announcement photos were staged.
- Mitch Daniels will make a decision about making a decision very soon.
- Bradley Manning supporter files suit to contest border seizure of his laptop.
- The Senate Ethics Committee's report on John Ensign is juicier than a drugstore romance novel.
The latest from Reason.tv: "Calculate YOUR Share of Govt Spending on War, Entitlements, & More: Q&A with Emily Skarbek"