Reason Morning Links: First Lady Flight Aborts Landing, Texas Aflame, Better News in the Gulf
- Jet carrying Michelle Obama aborts landing after coming too close to a military cargo plane.
- Wildfires scorching Texas.
- Members of Congress considering "club in the closet" maneuver that would force spending cuts, tax increases.
- Gulf oil spill damage so far is less extensive than anticipated.
- New airline regulations address tarmac waits, lost baggage.
- New from Reason.tv: "Atlas Shrugged's Makers Speak!"