- Rolling Stone publishes the "Kill Team" photos from Afghanistan.
- Wisconsin pols disagree on whether Scott Walker's collective bargaining law is in effect.
- Support for same-sex marriage hits a new high.
- Canada's government collapses.
- The Greens win an election in one of Germany's richest states.
- Libya's rebels report that they've signed their first oil deal.
- Geraldine Ferraro dies.
- Proposed: an absurdly detailed passport application.
- The world will end on May 21.
The latest from Reason.tv: "Kasich's Ohio Budget Disaster."