- To the shores of airspace over Tripoli.
- The Senate approves another stopgap funding bill.
- The Justice Department reports that New Orleans police systematically abuse people's rights.
- The U.S. advises Americans in Japan to stay 50 miles away from the Fukushima power plant.
- The Arizona Senate says no to five new bills aimed at illegal immigration.
- ICANN is expected to approve a .xxx domain for porn today.
- A plagiarism scandal hits The Washington Post.
The latest from Reason.tv: Shikha Dalmia on immigration.