- The administation pressures State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley into quitting after he criticizes the treatment of accused cablegate leaker Bradley Manning.
- Anonymous releases emails that it says show fraud at the Bank of America.
- Barack Obama wants to beef up background checks for gun buyers.
- Detroit ponders a plan to convert 41 public schools into charter schools.
- A Maryland bill to legalize same-sex marriage fails.
- Alaskan militia activists are arrested for an alleged conspiracy to kill officials.
- Usher donates his Qaddafi profits to Amnesty International and other human rights groups.
- Planned Parenthood threatens to sue South Dakota if it adopts an anti-abortion law.
- Owsley, RIP.
The latest from Reason.tv: "End the Fed."