- Wisconsin protesters stay put as supporters rally around the country.
- Anonymous, or a leftist cluster within it, targets the Kochs; other Anons argue about the idea.
- The Afghan government says a recent NATO operation killed 65 civilians.
- New York City threatens to lay off more than 4,600 teachers.
- Google's algorithm change: the biggest losers.
- Louis C.K. to Donald Rumsfeld: "Are you a lizard?"
- Fianna Fáil fails.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."