- More anti-government protests in Libya. Also in Bahrain, Yemen.
- CBS reporter beaten, sexually assaulted while covering the protests in Egypt.
- South Dakota bill would make killing to protect a fetus "justifiable homicide."
- Poll: Just 28 percent of GOP primary voters believe Obama was born in the U.S.
- Monopoly ditches dice, paper money for creepy, overseeing watchtower.
Offbeat options for waiting out the apocalypse.
A new study in Lancet Infectious Diseases makes a somewhat lower estimate
Rules designed to keep alcohol safe for children are slowing down production of a product that’s in short supply.
Early and wide testing help curtail the epidemic while casting light on the prevalence and lethality of the virus.
Students who would have graduated this spring can start practicing medicine immediately.