- Investigators say Halliburton and BP knew in advance that the cement at the Macondo well was unstable.
- Rasmussen: 65% of Americans want to vote out the entire Congress.
- Gallup: 46% of Americans want legal marijuana.
- Ralph Nader endorses a Libertarian candidate.
- On funding child soldiers.
- Senators are rich.
Tom Messina will now be able to sell off his restaurant to a developer and retire.
Conservative Justices Are Political Hacks, Five Senators Argue While Urging SCOTUS to Drop a Second Amendment Case
The five Democrats warn that the Court may have to be "restructured" if it keeps making decisions they don't like.
It's a nasty mix of police militarization and civil asset forfeiture.